Fresh Finance is the straightforward personal finance software for everyone, simple yet powerful. Easily manage your personal finances, such as balancing the checkbook, keeping track of credit cards, bill reminders, budgeting and more. Generate reports to see where your money is going, and make tax time easy. The streamlined user interface has an easy learning curve, and you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
I thought I was buying a software license in the absence of any information to the contrary. But since my software turned one year old I now get a nag screen every time it opens saying my subscription has expired and I need to purchase again and enter a new activation code. I can dismiss the nag screen, but it reappears each time I start the software. It cannot be disabled. There is no warning about this when when you purchase.
There is plenty of alternative finance software. Go for something supplied by an ethical business - I have now abandoned this software.
December 19, 2012
Version: Fresh Finance 1.8.6
* Can connect to my bank and credit card account and download all my transactions with 1 click.
* Split feature lets me split my transactions to multiple categories so I can track my exact spending on items (for example when my wife and I go grocery shopping).
* Clean user friendly interface, which is a must for me.
* Pretty fast, even when importing thousands of transactions from a QIF file when I moved from Quicken to this.
* There is room for improvement in the "budgets" feature, but I don't really use that much.
* Not the cheapest software, but worth the price for me.
This is good software that is well designed and easy to understand. The support is also pretty good, I have had a question 2 times, each time I was answered within 1 day. If you need a good money manager that has all the features one may need, definitely give this software a try.
June 18, 2012
Version: Fortora Fresh Finance 1.7.1
* Let's me manage all my accounts/bills in one place * Clean screens, easy to read * Easy to use * Has all the features I need * Continually updated with new features * My data is stored on my computer, not online
None I can think of
I've been using this software for 3 years and it gets better and better with each update. It's so easy to use and the screens are very clean, not cluttered with junk like Quicken. And for those who say you have to pay every year, YOU ARE WRONG. You get free upgrades for 1 year after purchase. If you want to get more upgrades after 1 year, you can OPTIONALLY renew your upgrades for an additional year. And you get a big discount. Most software works this way, why make a big deal about it??
BOTTOM LINE: if you want something easy to use to manage your finances, this is it.
Version 2.0.13: Fixed Direct Connect version compatibility error with some banks.
Application title bar now displays the current account or application section you are on.
Added Net Worth chart report.