Fresh Finance is the straightforward personal finance software for everyone, simple yet powerful. Easily manage your personal finances, such as balancing the checkbook, keeping track of credit cards, bill reminders, budgeting and more. Generate reports to see where your money is going, and make tax time easy. The streamlined user interface has an easy learning curve, and you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
What's new in this version: Added a workaround for a bug in Bank of America's systems that prevented some users from downloading their transactions via Direct Connect.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Prevent Spyware and Malware running from your PC.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Tally your expenses for a specific flip house.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Burn discs, backup files, create movies and slideshows.
- Calculate sign aspects in accordance with Vedic Astrology.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Software subscription not purchase"
Version: Fresh Finance 1.9.3
Worked okay, though nothing out of the ordinary
I thought I was buying a software license in the absence of any information to the contrary. But since my software turned one year old I now get a nag screen every time it opens saying my subscription has expired and I need to purchase again and enter a new activation code. I can dismiss the nag screen, but it reappears each time I start the software. It cannot be disabled. There is no warning about this when when you purchase.
There is plenty of alternative finance software. Go for something supplied by an ethical business - I have now abandoned this software.
"Perfect for me"
Version: Fresh Finance 1.8.6
* Can connect to my bank and credit card account and download all my transactions with 1 click.
* Split feature lets me split my transactions to multiple categories so I can track my exact spending on items (for example when my wife and I go grocery shopping).
* Clean user friendly interface, which is a must for me.
* Pretty fast, even when importing thousands of transactions from a QIF file when I moved from Quicken to this.
* There is room for improvement in the "budgets" feature, but I don't really use that much.
* Not the cheapest software, but worth the price for me.
This is good software that is well designed and easy to understand. The support is also pretty good, I have had a question 2 times, each time I was answered within 1 day. If you need a good money manager that has all the features one may need, definitely give this software a try.
Version: Fresh Finance 1.7.1
* Let's me manage all my accounts/bills in one place
* Clean screens, easy to read
* Easy to use
* Has all the features I need
* Continually updated with new features
* My data is stored on my computer, not online
None I can think of
I've been using this software for 3 years and it gets better and better with each update. It's so easy to use and the screens are very clean, not cluttered with junk like Quicken. And for those who say you have to pay every year, YOU ARE WRONG. You get free upgrades for 1 year after purchase. If you want to get more upgrades after 1 year, you can OPTIONALLY renew your upgrades for an additional year. And you get a big discount. Most software works this way, why make a big deal about it??
BOTTOM LINE: if you want something easy to use to manage your finances, this is it.
Version: Fresh Finance 1.5.7
none that I have found yet
You will have to repurchase this software each year. They do not fix any problems with the software just do changes which make no sense.
"This is great. Too bad for high price"
Version: Fresh Finance 1.2.6
Clear view of account / income / expense status
Import from QIF / CSV
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: