CNET Editors' review
Red-eye: In horror movies, it's usually a bad sign. It's a bad sign in your snapshots, too. Now that digital cameras are everywhere, so is red-eye. Fortunately, so are free tools to remove redeye from your digital snapshots. Like Free Red-eye Reduction Tool, which is both an accurate name and apt description for this simple photo editing app. LifeSniffer's free tool makes it supereasy to correct red-eye from portraits and groups, removing the (occasionally alarming) effect that can make family snapshots look like horror movie stills with just a few mouse clicks.
Free Red-eye Reduction Tool's user interface is compact and basic in its features, but efficient, with everything you need right on the toolbar. This toolbar's controls let us move, copy, and adjust the image and display scale; save and print images, and other basic operations, including copying whole or selected areas to the clipboard. We started by opening an image to correct, and we didn't have to search very hard to find a snapshot haunted by ghoulish red-eye in our Pictures library. This program is largely automatic in operation: Open a photo, zoom in on the red-eye, select the area by dragging with left mouse button clicked, and let the button go. The tool does the rest, though if you don't like the results, you can lighten or darken them using a slider. Icons let us save all modifications to the image or save them as a copy to a specific location. Free Red-eye Reduction Tool did the job on our examples on the first attempt. Help file? It don't need no ... well, you get the idea. But this program is very easy to use, with nothing hidden and nothing to set.
We've used other red-eye correction tools, and they're not especially challenging, but we've never seen one as quick and easy as this one before now. Banish red-eye from your photo collection before the zombies and demons take it over, with help from Free Red-eye Reduction Tool.
Free Red-eye Reduction Tool is a photo correction tool. With this Red-eye Reduction Tool you can remove a common "red-eye" effect from your digital photos with very simple steps. Just use your mouse to drag and select one red-eye, then all unwanted effect will be fixed automatically. Users don't need to accurately select the red-eye area. Red-eye Reduction Tool's Smart Red Eye Detection Algorithm will find out the exact red-eye region. No other areas will be affected.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Adjust, retouch, and fix your photos in a simple way.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, view, edit, enhance, annotate, share, upload, and arc...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Image editing tools.
- Remove blemishes, acnes and, spot stains on your photos.
- Apply effects and their combinations to your images.
- Give free rein to your creativity while shaping images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1