CNET Editors' review
Free QuizMaker helps you create quick surveys and quizzes. You provide the questions and the program does the rest. Although anyone could use it, it's a good tool for teachers. Free QuizMaker creates SCORM-compatible quizzes and surveys that integrate easily with Learning Management Systems such as Moodle.
Free QuizMaker's setup finishes with two Quick Start options: Create a New Graded Quiz and Create a New Survey Quiz. The program's user interface is based on its premium tool and favors Office apps with its "Start" button, Ribbon-style Quick Access Toolbar, and up-to-date rendering. The Tools menu has Import and Duplicate utilities and a Blank Slide tool with Image, Audio, and Video capabilities, and the Help and Support options include a Community Forum.
We needed answers to serious questions so we started by creating some survey questions ("Yes/No," "Pick One," and "Pick Many"), which appeared in the left sidebar. We could create graded tests with True/False, Multiple Choice, and Multiple Response questions, too. Clicking or hovering produced samples and info. for each quiz type. We could attach images and other files to individual questions, change the order of questions, and add as many answers as required; then preview the results. When our quiz was ready, we pressed "Publish" to save it in Word, an LMS, or My Computer and simultaneously open it in a browser window. We answered the questions, viewed the details, and reviewed the survey results. We did well! Yes, we knew the answers in advance, but we didn't know Free QuizMaker would ace its test, too.
Free QuizMaker by iSpring is an ideal solution for creating quizzes and surveys. It is a free, full-featured and easy-to-use tool that makes it easy to create amazing quizzes and upload them online, e.g. into your blog. Free QuizMaker offers three question types of graded quizzes and three question types of surveys. You can make your quizzes extremely exiting by inserting images, audio, video and formulas. Free QuizMaker allows you to create highly informative quizzes by inserting blank slides to give explanations or additional info. Even more, Free QuizMaker allows you to customize and localize text labels, randomize question order, shuffle answers in a question and many others. You can also preview your questions as well as the entire quiz to instantly check your work. Free QuizMaker quizzes are compliant with SCORM 2004 R3, so you easily can integrate them with the majority of LMS, including free Moodle LMS.
More Products to Consider
- Create engaging Flash-based quizzes in a professional way.
- Create Flash quizzes for corporate training and online educatio...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Create interactive Flash based quizzes.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert your PowerPoint presentations into Web-ready Flash form...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Transform your PowerPoint presentations into web-ready Flash fo...
- Guide Kasse in exploring the Icy Graves, finding the keys, and ...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's really easy to use and the results are amazing!"
Version: Free QuizMaker 6.0.1 build 3244
Ability to put quizzes online
Easy to use
Quizzes look super awesome
ispring banner on quiz
I love this software. It works.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content