FrameMaster is a FEM-program(Finite Element Method) that helps you dimension almost any kind of construction: roof-trusses, floors, walls, bridges, furniture, shafts and much much more. Avoid over dimensioning, instead model your construction in FrameMaster and the program will tell you if the construction is strong enough or not.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Perform linear static analysis of plane trusses.
- Create 3D models by finite element method.
- Learn to develop architectoral ideas and concepts and design co...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Learn to implement and test your architectoral concepts and ide...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Use this program to model civil and mechanical strucutures.
- Learn to implement and evaluate your architectoral design ideas...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use a 3D finite element analysis platform for stress analysis o...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate and design 3D structures by finite element method.
- Model your business processes using Microsoft Visio.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Display the masterpiece paintings of Pierre Renoir on your desk...
- Create your own 2D/3D models.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create 3D model of your road projects.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2