From Benedikt Hochstrasser:
FrameFun is a simple application to add frames to Bitmap, JPEG or PNG images. You may select an outer frame, a border around the image and a drop shadow for a 3D effect.You can modify the color and width of each Frame, Border and Shadow. You may additionally modify the direction of the drop shadow. A Batch Conversion option allows you to "frame" several pictures in one go. If the pictures have different sizes, you can select a relative Frame/Border/Shadow width.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create and design professional-looking brochures, flyers, and b...
- View your images in thumbnails or full size mode.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Add frames and borders to your favorite images.
- Modify and enhance your images.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.