From Sports Mogul:
Football Mogul 2010 lets you play your favorite team in any year from 1970 to 2009. With stats for over 20,000 players and customizable rosters, the options are limitless. Add to that a simulation engine that is five times faster, plus hundreds of improvements to the game engine, interface and artificial intelligence.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Grab your playbook and prepare to challenge your football knowl...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Track your football team's roster changes from game to game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Hike that ball and start the game in this highly rated football...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Put on your jersey and hit the field with retired NFL football ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Take on the role of a professional baseball-club manager.
- Experience a new Football play on your PC.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Lead a college football team to the National Championship.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Rank NFL teams and predict winners and spreads.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Rank and manage over 6600 rated boxers to win the championship.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Predict the winners of all the 2002 NFL games.
- Manage your office football pool with a wide variety of configu...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great, but short"
Version: Football Mogul 2010 8.04
i love using this mainly just to see how high i can get a qb's stats in a season using simulation.
only one season.
i love this, but not enough to actually buy it. If you like simulation, then download.