You want to be able to list all the fonts installed on your Mac? You want to compare them? You want to display all their possible main characters in any style, any size and any color? You want to display them with your own text sample? You want to print all of them on your printer?
Then Font Viewer is what you need!
Font Viewer allows you to list, compare, try and print all installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the total number of installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the name of each font next to its rank.
- It displays an example of text with each font.
- You can edit each example, which allows you to try out the fonts as you want.
- You can replicate your own example through all the fonts.
- You can change the style, the size and the color of all the fonts.
- You can open multiple windows at the same time with all the fonts to compare them more easily.
- It can automatically display the main characters of each font.
- It can print all of your fonts with the selected size, style and text.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- A Korean localization has been released.
- Thank you to Kim Colin for his translation from English to Korean.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain L... See all new features »