From Oak Systems:
If you have lots of TrueType fonts, then this program will let you browse through them very quickly and find the perfect one for the job at hand. It will then install your selected fonts so that other applications can use them.
Version 1.2.26 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Lock your screen to prevent unauthorized reading and browsing o...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Change the standard Windows fonts used in NT terminals and MS-D...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Use Hi-Visibility Monospaced TrueType fonts for program IDEs an...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Browse and preview installed fonts with this tool.
- Create 3D graphics for presentations and Web sites.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Use your computer to send SMS to various mobile phones.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Add fonts to your applications, calculate checkdigit, and build...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View and search for entries inside LDAP directories.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Set reminders for your tasks.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Host online applications without Web-browser user interface.
- Browse the Web using favorites and viewing code source.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: