From Alexander Lindenstruth:
Font Box shows previews and further informations for all fonts shipped with iOS - for the currently running version as well as for previous versions (starting with iPhone OS 3.1.3). Font Box also shows detailed informations about a font's metrics as well as its availability in pevious versions of iOS. You can choose between numerous different sample texts and pangrams to check the availability of special characters used in different languages, for example german umlauts or french diacritics. A general survey of all fonts shipped since iPhoneOS 3.1.3 including their availability in various other iOS versions is also available. This makes FontBox a great help for searching suitable fonts when developing new iOS apps.
What's new in this version: New in Version 2.0:
- iPad support added (FontBox is now a so called "universal" app)
- added a new preferences screen located on the left side
- added possibility to show fonts of all iOS versions on the main screen
- the device's iOS version is now highlighted in the general survey and font detail screens
- added more font sizes
- added more font detail informations
- added a section navigation for the font detail screen
- app launch is n... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create navigation and tab bars for iPhone and iPad apps.
- MiArtPak provides a digital medium for Artists to display their...
- Create geometric paintings using a variety of shapes, tools, an...
- Access and navigate your PDF files, collaborate with anyone via...
- Save up to 80% of the burden of documenting site visits and fie...
- View PDF files on your iPad.
- Create rapid 2D and 3D drawings.
- Create amazing paintings with this all-inclusive painting app o...
- Create different types of text that work with chat Applets and ...
- Type documents in any language using an English keyboard.
- Compare three different fonts along side each other.
- Type text with 10 elegant script fonts.
- Format strings for IDAutomation Barcode Fonts in the Microsoft ...
- Extend the native text-handling ability of the Microsoft Window...
- View, print, and manage your library.
- Create your own numeric-only Code 39 barcodes.
- Add a set of legible font and change the default text face of y...
- Break up beat loops and reuse them.
- Use a realist sans serif font with neutral feel and like Helvet...
- Transform simple words into advertisement campaigns.
- Display, print, preview, and install fonts.
- Font Browser lets you browse and view all of the fonts availabl...
- Use Triplecode with the excellent barcode scanning capabilities...
- Biz Barcode is a QR Code Generator, QR Decoder, and QR Scanner-...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content