The FlyFi iTunes Helper is an application that runs on your computer to help FlyFi get to know your musical taste by looking at your iTunes library. It runs continuously so FlyFi can keep up to date on your music.
The FlyFi iTunes Helper sends the contents of your iTunes data file (a behind the scenes part of your iTunes library) to FlyFi server to be analyzed. By looking at your iTunes music, which is one of the best reflections of your musical tastes, FlyFi can make better new music suggestion. FlyFi can also use this information to better serve other members.
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Transcribe recorded music.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Create a web jukebox for iTunes.
- Synchronize iTunes libraries on multiple Macs.
- Learn to tune your guitar and organize tablatures.
- Upload suggestions and statistics from your iTunes library.
- Auto start remote iTunes servers on your LAN.
- Control different aspects of iTunes.
- Listen to and record free Internet radio.
- Determine your iTunes listening trends.
- Allows iTunes to start playing at a specified time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: