CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Floor Plan Creator includes almost too many tools and grids to help you lay out your home. It's not very easy to use on small-screen phones, though, as it will get too cluttered too quickly. However, if you have a tablet or phablet and want to picture a home's layout before you move or make big redecorations, this is a great way to do it.
The app starts you off with one floor plan so you get the hang of things. Playing with this floor plan is definitely recommended before you start your own, or else you might mess things up when you're drawing. Luckily, you can save after you make any adjustment to prevent a disaster. You can add different levels, furniture, and other goodies to layout your home. Putting a new layer into Floor Plan Creator and getting it sized to scale usually only takes a few seconds. As you're creating, the app automatically syncs to an online folder so you can grab your floor plans from any gadget. Once you're finished, you can share your creation to any social network and other online sites.
When users call an app seamless, this is exactly what they mean. Floor Plan Creator is so easy to use that it's almost automatic. You'd be hard pressed to find a more useful app to lay out your home on the Google Play store. You certainly won't find one that incorporates as much style.
From Marcin Lewandowski:
Floor Plan Creator lets you create, edit and share floor plans easily.Features:* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen or touch.* Common furniture elements.* DXF export (only for purchased plans) - edit plans in any CAD program (AutoCad).* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.* Automatic plan dimensions generation.* Augmented reality room capture (BETA): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwN8pNKSyMAFor room capture you'll need newer phone with a gyroscope: Galaxy S2, LG Optimus 2x, Sony Xperia P, HTC One S, etc.If you need to create more plans please contact me for a discount. Ads are disabled on purchased plans.Recent changes:* Zero-length internal walls should not cause crash now.* Lower capture accuracy can be selected in settings to prevent high CPU load on some devices.* Fixed problem with moving furniture elements.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: * Zero-length internal walls should not cause crash now.* Lower capture accuracy can be selected in settings to prevent high CPU load on some devices.* Fixed problem with moving furniture elements.
More Products to Consider
- Best Cache Cleaner.
- Droid NAS allows you to share folders over a Wi-Fi network, mak...
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Mobile Banking BRI is a secure and convenient sms-based mobile ...
- Print anywhere from any Android tablet or smartphone.
- View and manage your contacts on your Android device.
- Shared Solutions wants you to feel confident about achieving yo...
- A cool new dynamic lock screen, replacing the generic lock scre...
- Unblock Youtube using free proxy of tor, open youtube using fre...
- FCB Banks Mobile Banking App - Bank where ever, when ever!.
- We enable your stock investing success.
- Take note and remember everything, compatible on multiple devic...
- Now to answer the question "where the money went?" easily.Save ...
- Google Keep.
- The most affordable house plans on the Internet, 100 house and ...
- Lock for WhatsApp Now let this locking app protect your WhatsAp...
- Delicious Meal Plan.
- Protects your Android phone or tablet with award winning antivi...
- Preview the latest features of the Google Chrome browser.
- BodBot tailors workout plans based on your goal, abilities and ...
- Make things happen (with friends).
- Diet Point is a dieting tool that will guide you through weight...
- Adjust the paint color of your own walls with just a single tou...
- The wildly popular and highly respected NCLEX-RN Notes: Core Re...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simply not as described."
Version: Floor Plan Creator 1.3.5
Pretends to be free.
Except for the first plan.
You have to pay for each and every plan you make.
Even the claim that you can make two plans free is incorrect.
Can't trust a product making false claims.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content