FlipBook can help you do 2D, 3D or stop motion animation. FlipBook is a program that lets you play your animation in a loop and see the changes you make as it continues to play. You can scan, shoot or draw right into FlipBook where you can add sound, paint and play your animated movies. Then you can export standard movie files and post them on YouTube or burn them onto a CD or DVD.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Create cartoons and animations with multi-track audio and expor...
- Import image of various formats, edit video and create your own...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create stop motion (claymation) style video animations with a W...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Design professional-looking flash animated banners and buttons.
- Convert PDF documents to online publications.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create impressive animations for your Web site.
- Create eye-catching animations on your own.
- Convert your MP3 into streaming SWF files.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create, animate, edit and publish 2D animation movies, cartoons...
- Convey concepts or ideas using motion.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create PDF flip books, page flip book, Christmas templates.
- Create movies with 2D animation.
- Create highly advanced page flip interactive books.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Simple, powerful, intuitive"
Version: FlipBook 6.15
This program is simple enough for my 12 year old son to use (and he's pretty much of a fanatic about it); yet it's also powerful enough to do serious animation. Simple, intuitive interface. The video tutorials keep the learning curve very manageable.
Obviously not as feature-laden as the upgraded FlipBook versions, but that's to be expected.
All around great product, for students and pros alike.
"Not Bad . Needs more"
Version: FlipBook 4.55
It's good and easy to use
Needs more performance
"im the first to vote in your face"
Version: FlipBook 4.55
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content