FlexCal is a simple way to get your tasks or events into your calendar quickly. Simply hit a hotkey (that you define) and a quick entry window pops up -- from within any application. The first window is a task entry window. Hit the hotkey again and an event entry window appears. Type in your task or event, hit return and instantly the item is added to your iCal calendar. It's that simple.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug related to the events alarm sound
- Fixed a bug related to enabled states of the alarm on the tasks window
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Creates a Reminder (ToDo) of an email in Mail.app within a loca...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Add events to your iCal with ease.
- To-do Lists provides simple but powerful interface for tasks an...
- Project portfolio management program.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Analyze music listening histories from Last.fm through an inter...
- Chronicle the important events of your daily life in an indexed...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- ICal birthday and anniversary calendars with alarms.
- Data recovery software.
- Keep track of lists or tasks easily.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Share and edit iCal calendars on a LAN or over the Internet.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Access iCalendar files, share and publish your own Internet cal...
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Menu bar GTD app with sync.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content