FlexCal is a simple way to get your tasks or events into your calendar quickly. Simply hit a hotkey (that you define) and a quick entry window pops up -- from within any application. The first window is a task entry window. Hit the hotkey again and an event entry window appears. Type in your task or event, hit return and instantly the item is added to your iCal calendar. It's that simple.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug related to the events alarm sound
- Fixed a bug related to enabled states of the alarm on the tasks window
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Transparent sheet between your icons & desktop picture.
- Screen capture utility.
- Set a feature-rich calendar on your desktop.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Performs 37 operations on selected text.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Fast, simple image viewer & metadata editor.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Combined notepad and clipboard manager.
- Data recovery software.
- Encode special characters in HTML.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Email client with filtering, searching, scripting tools.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content