Fleet Manager is designed for organizations managing a vehicle fleet. It automates the day-to-day duties required to operate and maintain a significant number of vehicles. Some of its main functions include managing vehicle data, assigning vehicles to employees and/or sections, tracking vehicle mileage, managing installed equipment, tracking accidents and incidents, and managing vehicle maintenance. Includes automatically scheduling inspections.
Version 4.0.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of your fleet of automobiles.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track vehicle maintenance, fuel, and total expenses records.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Track your personal and business gas mileage.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track different aspects of car maintenance for any number of ve...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your tasks and track your working time.
- Handle every aspect of debt collection business management and ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track bugs and defects and manage various issues.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Race cars fast and crash hard.
- Track your auto service history, maintenance expenses, and fuel...