Flash Tracer is a debugging tool for Flash platform(Just Actionscript3.0), including Flash, Flex, Adobe AIR and Mobile applications. Flash Tracer can debug the local and remote applications. The main functions of Flash Tracer include UI Inspect, Property Manage, Local and Remote Trace Log and Actionscript Eval.
Flash Tracer connects to your application(local and remote) with a socket connection. As a result, you might have to disable anti-virus software to use it if your antivirus software prevents socket communication.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Distribute Joomla! easily.
- GUI-based DNS configuration.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Easy way to set up apache web server.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Configure the Hello Device HD1100 card.
- Enables you to host your Web sites on your computer.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Easy-to-install environment to develop and deploy JRuby on Rail...
- Software protection and license management.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content