Flash Tracer is a debugging tool for Flash platform(Just Actionscript3.0), including Flash, Flex, Adobe AIR and Mobile applications. Flash Tracer can debug the local and remote applications. The main functions of Flash Tracer include UI Inspect, Property Manage, Local and Remote Trace Log and Actionscript Eval.
Flash Tracer connects to your application(local and remote) with a socket connection. As a result, you might have to disable anti-virus software to use it if your antivirus software prevents socket communication.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content