From SourceTec Software:
Flash Media Show is a multi-media materials presentation and management solution which is easy to install and deploy with the excellent graph presentation ability. It can be a simple Picture Viewer and it also can be a complicated Web Album, Slide Show, Flash Video Stream Manager and Player. Flash Media Show (Standard version) not only can be used for absolutely static HTML website and local PC but also can be used for the dynamic Web sites. Features: Offer full control s to view pictures, provide stylish slide show presentation, add fantastic transition effects, provides flexible setting for language, skin, logo and ad produced with User-friendly GUI. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get an innovative software that synthesizes and presents conten...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert Flash movies between SWF/EXE formats.
- Manage identity and access information and the life cycle of en...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Host Web sites and manage identity and authentication.
- Manage projects of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firms.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Share all users' diaries simultaneously with everyone on your n...
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create standalone multimedia slide shows.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Don't show conference delegates messy Windows desktops between ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Plan and manage events.
- Manage and test data in your network.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.