From FlameSoft Technologies:
FlameReader is a multi-function Text to Speech software with natural, human-sounding voice. This powerful software reads aloud any text from Word, Emails, web Pages, Power Points, PDF and more; converts any text into audio files to play on portable devices like CD player and Ipod. FlameReader also provides special version for users fighting against reading and writing due to dyslexia, visual problems or other conditions.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 adds support for 64-bit systems.
More Products to Consider
- Convert the text on your PC into natural-sounding spoken words.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Experience text-to-speech technologies in many ways.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Choose from 18 voices and listen to the texts or their translat...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert text to speech from any document format.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Listen text and e-books using free server based text to speech ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Hear text read aloud from various sources.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert text in to audio files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Make your computer read documents or text from any application ...
- Batch convert your text files into audio formats.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert text to speech and save it to WAV, MP3 and VOX audio fo...
- Listen to books, news reports, e-mails, Web articles or create ...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: FlameReader 5.0
I like this thing a lot. I like to use it for proof reading. Whatever I write it will read it back actually the way I wrote it. This is an excellent way to proof read if you ask me. I don't have many complaints. Works well.
I wish it was more affordable. Like $25.00 maybe.
It works well when you figure it out. The way I used it is I highlight what I wanna read then paste is on a clear sheet in the reader. She reads back to me word for word perfectly. I don't like to read & this is the perfect thing to solve that problem. Mostly I use it to proof read what I wrote, too. I just wish it was a bit cheaper. THX.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content