Fission is a streamlined audio editor designed to get you editing in minutes, not hours. It works with MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless and AIFF audio, enabling you to instantly trim and split files with no quality loss. Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file. Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop. Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
What's new in this version:
- A rare crash caused by closing a window has been fixed.
- An Apple Lossless transcoding regression, triggered by files with 4096 packet size, has been fixed.
- A hidden preference to disable the limit on Smart Splits is now available.
- Logging in the Saving pipeline is now improved, and more detailed optional error reporting.
- Fission is now more forgiving of slightly malformed FLAC files, enabling them to be imported without a problem. <... See all new features »