AnitaSoft created FindUsers to enable system administrators to see which users are online based on the auditing information of Active Directory. This software is easy to use. Just start the program, tell it the names of your domain controllers and there you go. Auditing for successful logon events and account logon events needs to be enabled.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Edit, build, run and debug programs.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage detailed information of your employees, various evaluati...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create graphical applications very easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Predict PCR primers and TAQMAN probes.
- Set of privileges at the application level rather than at the u...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: