From Lizard Systems:
Find MAC Address is a program that can find the MAC addresses of computers on the network. With Find MAC Address, you can search out the MAC address of your own or a remote computer or any computer within the specified range of IP addresses. Unlike similar software, Find MAC Address can find the MAC addresses of computers using four methods (ARP, NetBIOS, NetAPI, WMI).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Wake up or get MAC address and computer name on your LAN.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Change the MAC address of a network adapter.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Change the MAC (Media Access Control) address of your network h...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Scan and change Mac addresses within any range of IP addresses ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor the computers in your network from PC.
- View, change, and validate MAC Address.
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Control remote processes and remote computers.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"An Excellent Utility"
Version: Find MAC Address 3.7
Easy to use
Results are clearly displayed
Can search an entire subnet
N/A - Everything worked as expected
I'm a computer tech and needed to identify all of the network nodes on a customer's network. This utility did the task quick and efficiently. It's now a useful tool in my toolbox.
"OK but redundant"
Version: Find MAC Address 3.4
Runs fast, stable
Paid version for a program that has no other features
Overall the program works fine, but since I have other programs that will do this plus many more networking tasks for about the same price I would not purchase this for its intended purpose.