From Family Computer Club:
This calculator helps you to understand and calculate various financial parameters based on an in-built self-explanatory tutorial. Some of the financial functions are: the N function is used to find the term or Number of periods (usually Months) that it takes to pay off a loan. The function I/Y is used to find the Interest per Year or Investors Yield on a loan. The PV function is used to find the Present Value (or amount of a loan) and also the amount that an Investor would offer for a note that was for sale. The PMT function is used to find the amount of the Payment on a loan in instalments. The FV function is used to find the amount of the Future Value or Balance Due on a loan. Practical fun exercises are included to cement your understanding.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Get an excel modelling library.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Automate FTP tasks.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- View all trig functions and graphic changes.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Code based automation authoring environment.