From Family Computer Club:
This calculator helps you to understand and calculate various financial parameters based on an in-built self-explanatory tutorial. Some of the financial functions are: the N function is used to find the term or Number of periods (usually Months) that it takes to pay off a loan. The function I/Y is used to find the Interest per Year or Investors Yield on a loan. The PV function is used to find the Present Value (or amount of a loan) and also the amount that an Investor would offer for a note that was for sale. The PMT function is used to find the amount of the Payment on a loan in instalments. The FV function is used to find the amount of the Future Value or Balance Due on a loan. Practical fun exercises are included to cement your understanding.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Calculate and optimize your investments and finances.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Calculate and plan your long-term investments.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Search discounted and low-price games on www.tengames.net.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculates the resistor value from its colour code and vice-ver...
- Analyze financial investments performance.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Convert measurements to metric and many other units.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Simplify your investment or lending calculations.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage client investment portfolios and automatically monitor m...
- Organize and manage your money, stock, and portfolio investment...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create a fortune with the help of a virtual penny stockbroker s...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.