FinalBurner is a freeware alternative to expensive CD and DVD burners. Its users will benefit from the opportunity to create data, audio, and video disks and burn them onto any type of media, such as CD R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD DL. No tedious or confusing configuration needed. You just select a few main settings and start burning. FinalBurner's artificial intelligence will find the perfect recording balance.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create, erase, and burn audio and data CDs and DVDs.
- Burn data, audios, videos, and images to CDs or DVDs.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create data CDs, audio CDs, or data DVDs with music or files.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Compile, copy, and burn data discs, audio CDs, video DVDs, and ...
- Recover deleted and erased data.
- Create data CDs or DVDs with multiple files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Make sure that there are no pops or glitches in the CDs you bur...
- Burn data and audio disks out of your files and folders.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Burn data, audio, video CDs, and DVDs and Audio CD Ripper.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Burn data, audio CD, and DVD disks directly from Windows Explor...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 74 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's ok but definitely doesn't rate as good"
Version: FinalBurner Free 184.108.40.206
Easy to use for data disks
Wastes too much time on burn & you can't tell it's done if you forget to select eject in the project settings. Progress bar is useless.
Got it for the data disk function. It's very quirky. Definitely turn off autorun & allow next session features each time. Always select eject disk or you'll never know it's done. The progress bar is deceiving & the burn keeps going another 5-15 minutes after the progress bar exceeds 100% complete. If you don't have a lot to do fine - but if you do a lot of file archiving on a regular basis get something else.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content