File by OCR automatically names files and places them in a file folder structure based on the document's contents. File by OCR will also allow a user to extract data from a document and place the data in a CSV file. Unlike zonal OCR programs, File by OCR uses Optical Character Recognition on the entire document and then parses the data contents, allowing the user to easily capture data from multi-page documents.
More Products to Consider
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Extract, edit, and save images from Word documents.
- Recover your entire erased files in accurate format.
- Convert paper documents, PDFs, and image files into editable te...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF documents into fully editable Microsoft Word files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert documents to image files and protect text copyright on ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Automate extraction of PPE, PBM, and JPG images from PDF files.
- Extract graphics and text from PDF document or convert PDF page...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert PDF documents into image files.
- Recover corrupted OpenOffice Writer documents.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Capture and edit screens, and send or paste them into presentat...
- Gives long-term proof value to your digital data in a cost-effe...