Manage all your frequently used text phrases. Copy and Paste them directly into most Windows Editing applications including MS Office, E-mails, Outlook, Notepad, eBay. The phrases are organized into categories and stored in an easy to access database. Very useful when you reply to lots of emails, eBay e-mails... and want to reduce the time spent doing this. This tool, as simple as it seems, will help you save a lot of time.
What's new in this version: can store more phrases.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Find and add partner links to your Web sites.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Acquire database functions and usable code examples for your ow...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Post data into different columns in Excel or Word.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Monitor SMTP emails coming through your server.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- View samples of useful database queries.
- Search and query data from databases.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Pick hits using this 6/49-lottery statistics application.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Organize information about your wine collection.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Structure and organize your emails.
- Merge identical tables in Microsoft Access databases.
- Convert Oracle databases into DBF format.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...