From Digital Technology:
FaceSpan is an interface design and rapid application development (RAD) tool that gives you the power to build and customize Macintosh applications quickly and easily. FaceSpan's easy-to-use visual design environment, combined with the object-oriented power of AppleScript or any OSA (Open Scripting Architecture) language, provides you with one of the most rapid application development systems on the Mac. Features new in FaceSpan 3.0 allow you to: create interfaces and applications that conform to the Mac OS 8 look and feel; utilize new supported display objects such as tab panels, disclosure triangles and bevel buttons whose functionality is built in; define linkages that hide/show or enable/disable window items when another item is highlighted develop hierarchical menus and assign command key modifiers directly edit project scripts with external script editors select applications over which floating windows should appear and launch FaceSpan applications up to five times faster.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Generate text fragments and mix them with keyboard events.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Create games quickly and easily.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Integrated desktop, client-server and business internet app dev...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Create Apple Guide help systems for your applications.
- Python distribution for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Save your time with quick installing, removing, upgrading, and ...
- Control which app will open files with various criteria.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Edit any kind of text-based files.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Point-and-click development tool for web and mobile platforms.
- Cross-platform, multilingual text editor.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1