From Digital Technology:
FaceSpan is an interface design and rapid application development (RAD) tool that gives you the power to build and customize Macintosh applications quickly and easily. FaceSpan's easy-to-use visual design environment, combined with the object-oriented power of AppleScript or any OSA (Open Scripting Architecture) language, provides you with one of the most rapid application development systems on the Mac. Features new in FaceSpan 3.0 allow you to: create interfaces and applications that conform to the Mac OS 8 look and feel; utilize new supported display objects such as tab panels, disclosure triangles and bevel buttons whose functionality is built in; define linkages that hide/show or enable/disable window items when another item is highlighted develop hierarchical menus and assign command key modifiers directly edit project scripts with external script editors select applications over which floating windows should appear and launch FaceSpan applications up to five times faster.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Generate text fragments and mix them with keyboard events.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Create games quickly and easily.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Integrated desktop, client-server and business internet app dev...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Create Apple Guide help systems for your applications.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Python distribution for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Manage business database applications.
- Save your time with quick installing, removing, upgrading, and ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Control which app will open files with various criteria.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Small, fast, simple word processor.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Swiss Army Knife to edit any kind of text-based files.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1