Editors' Note: Assuming that "Check Update" is checked in FStream > Preferences > Miscellaneous, then the app should prompt you to download the last update when you launch it.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis (via HTTP) - AAC/AAC+ (via HTTP) - MP3 (via HTTP) - WMA (via MMS/MMSH - ASF) audio format;
- Encodes streams to MP3 - AAC - AIFF - WAV;
- Recognition of M3U - PLS - ASX playlists;
- Support for Apple Remote;
- Uses up very little CPU;
- Simple and customizable interface;
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, ...);
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac.
What's new in this version:
- Enhance playlist file opening
- Resolve a crash with time-shifting