From Tom Simondi:
The FILExt gadget allow you to look-up file extensions in the FILExt database. To find information about a file type, enter a file name or extension in the search box and press enter, or drag a file to the search box. Links to more information at the FILExt website are provided for returned entries.
Further allows you to send your computer's file extension associations to FILExt to add to the database. The FILExt gadget was developed for FILExt by Aaron Feuer (Airbear Software). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Find any file or text engaging index database functions.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get all the pictures or any other kind of files from Web sites.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Find your file or folder whereever they are on your PC.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Find and download images, videos, clip art, and stock photos fr...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Find password protected or encrypted files on your PC.
- Import, export, validate, and transform your data.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Find and replace text in files, insert text into files in a bat...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Find your desired recipe according to title or ingredients.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Check for users who are using files on a Windows NT and 2000.
- Search the Intenet and monitor Web sites for changes of any kin...
- Turn SWF projects into profitable.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Quick search and access your Internet Explorer Favorites.