From MOUTARES Informatica:
ExtractMailAttachments is standalone command line mail attachments extractor. It extracts attachments from mails (*.eml). Mymail@localhost-pop3client is a standalone POP3 command line mail client. It retrieves mails from a POP3 Server and stores them as files (*.eml). Email files are stored in the current directory.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Extract, process, and save mail attachments.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Manage eml files for backups and exports.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Send, receive, and handle Internet and internal e-mail on your ...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts and create filtering scripts wh...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Deploy SMTP/POP3 mail server to use along with any mail client.
- Allow users access to their e-mail from anywhere on the Interne...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Send and receive emails using any email client software that su...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add POP3 e-mail functions to your programs.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Operate your Hotmail e-mail account from any POP e-mail client.
- Keep track of your small business.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- View, extract, and print e-mail Files.