From NCH Software:
Express Burn is a free CD burner for Windows that burns audio, mp3 and data CDs. Seamlessly burn audio to CD to play on your computer, car or home stereo system converting many audio formats automatically. Achieve perfect audio quality with direct digital recording. Works with traditional CD players to create MP3 CDs or Audio CDs. This version of Express Burn has a free 14 day trial for DVD and Blu-Ray burning features. After that time you may continue to use the CD burning features free of charge for non-commercial use.
What's new in this version: Version 4.66 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Burn the CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray discs with the professional qualit...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Compile, copy, and burn data discs, audio CDs, video DVDs, and ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Burn normal audio CDs from your MP3 or WAV files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn, print, verify your CDs, DVDs, Blu Ray online or with your...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- ITopsoft ISO Burner is a free beta edition software to create a...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Burn audio files with high speed and maximum audio quality.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Copy both audio CD and data CD.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Burn audio, video, and data to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy, make and burn ISO files and CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Non-commercial license confirmation on every execution!"
Version: Express Burn Free 4.66
Interface is nice and it seems to be easy-to-use. I did not install any of the "Extras".
-Requests for "Non-commercial" license every time you open it which is ridiculously annoying. Come on...Can't you think of a better way to implement that?
-When adding a directory with many files it takes a lot of time to process it. I currently have a AMD 6-core + 8GB RAM + GForce 460SE so it is not a hardware problem. The issue are clearly the "nice" visual effects. There should be a way to disable them
-Almost no configurable options
The interface is nice. However, the "licensing" message is extremely annoying and the visual effects make it very slow when processing a large number of files. Disappointing. Not going to continue using it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content