CNET Editors' review
Expense Tracker does just what its name suggests and lets you record all of your personal and business expenses. As long as you're not looking for any type of synchronization functionality, it's a very easy-to-use tool for managing your finances.
We were happy to find that the program is password-protected. The user interface is as simple as it gets, and we needed no guidance whatsoever to get started. Prominent icons on the left side of the window let you quickly access your accounts, transactions, and payees. Adding new accounts was as simple as clicking the Add button and inputting bank name, account type, balance, and any associated comments. Likewise, we were able to enter our transaction and payee information using a similar format. The program doesn't offer any kind of synchronization. In other words, it doesn't actually link up to your accounts to actively update. You have to manually enter any new information. It does come with an export function for transferring information.
The program has a Help file, but it merely describes the features and doesn't offer any kind of usage or navigational help. However, thanks to its easy-to-use interface, we don't think you'll need any assistance using this simple tool. As a basic way to input and track your finances, Expense Tracker is a very capable tool.
Expense Tracker is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use tools for managing all of your expenses. It handles your expenses both business and personal through a friendly, intuitive interface that has virtually no learning curve. Just enter your financial data and start saving time.
Version 1.4 adds Report view and new types of reports and import of bank statement in OFX format.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 adds Report view and new types of reports and import of bank statement in OFX format.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Control your personal or family finances with Finance Planner.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage your business and personal finance with multiple feature...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your personal finances and investments.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage various types of money issues.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get a small business/personal accounting tool.
- Manage and organize the accounting needs of your business.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Optimize your accounting with many user-friendly tools.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your everyday spending and monthly outgoings.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Calculate payments, remaining balance, amortization period, int...
- Manage your personal and business information.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Organize your personal and business information.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1