CNET Editors' review
Expense Tracker does just what its name suggests and lets you record all of your personal and business expenses. As long as you're not looking for any type of synchronization functionality, it's a very easy-to-use tool for managing your finances.
We were happy to find that the program is password-protected. The user interface is as simple as it gets, and we needed no guidance whatsoever to get started. Prominent icons on the left side of the window let you quickly access your accounts, transactions, and payees. Adding new accounts was as simple as clicking the Add button and inputting bank name, account type, balance, and any associated comments. Likewise, we were able to enter our transaction and payee information using a similar format. The program doesn't offer any kind of synchronization. In other words, it doesn't actually link up to your accounts to actively update. You have to manually enter any new information. It does come with an export function for transferring information.
The program has a Help file, but it merely describes the features and doesn't offer any kind of usage or navigational help. However, thanks to its easy-to-use interface, we don't think you'll need any assistance using this simple tool. As a basic way to input and track your finances, Expense Tracker is a very capable tool.
Expense Tracker is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use tools for managing all of your expenses. It handles your expenses both business and personal through a friendly, intuitive interface that has virtually no learning curve. Just enter your financial data and start saving time.
Version 1.4 adds Report view and new types of reports and import of bank statement in OFX format.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 adds Report view and new types of reports and import of bank statement in OFX format.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Convert images to icons (ICO or ICNS files).
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Tag and rename your MP3 files.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Browse files on your computer and perform advanced searches bas...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create training courses and quizzes with ease.
- Write, edit, and save plain-text documents easily.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Re-organize your files without copying or moving.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Draw with your children and improve their practicing, thinking,...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1