CNET Editors' review
Excellerator provides users with fast access to customize their spreadsheets. By making a shortcut to some needed commands, this will improve any Excel experience.
We were pleased to discover the program's simple interface, beginning with the discreet way it embeds icons below Excel's original commands. The program is basically one simple menu to navigate through with large command buttons, drop-down menus, and radio buttons. The various choices instantly hit home for us, because it was a solution to those long searches through Excel to find a specific command or equation we knew existed, but didn't know where. Its functions ranged from chances to alter our protection, links, views, document names, and comments through its Easy Access option. In addition, we found other options to create read-only documents, applications for passwords, and single-button equation creation. The program's most interesting feature was its ability to take a single option from the list and customize our toolbar with it. All options performed their tasks flawlessly and covered the wide spectrum of usefulness for spreadsheets, which should appeal to everyone, from novices to daily spreadsheet users.
The program features a 21-day trial. By essentially making shortcuts for complicated Excel functions, we highly recommend this program.
From DJI Computer Solutions:
Excellerator is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that simplifies and enhances some of Excel's more complex functions and provides a host of additional tools and features that make Excel more powerful and easier to use. Excellerator provides a number of new features and improved usability for Microsoft Excel. It provides utilities for handling view and protection options and for managing names, cell comments and external file links.
Unlike most Excel dialog boxes, the Easy Options dialog can stay visible while you continue working in Excel. This allows you access to all its tools and functionality without having to activate it repeatedly. You can shrink it to keep it out of the way as you're working and reactivate it with a single mouse click when needed. It also updates itself automatically as you continue to work.
Version 1.0a has updated the digital code signature that insures the proper origin and security of all the program macros.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0a has updated the digital code signature that insures the proper origin and security of all the program macros.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Write emails, blogs, and search in Indian languages.
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Automate replies your for Windows Live Messenger according to t...
- Get access to over 200 TV channels and translate Web pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Sort chemical names alphabetically for MS Excel.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Analyze, debug, compare, and document your Excel spreadsheets.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Use a browser toolbar with various features.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert data from any application to Microsoft Excel document.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"ASAP Utilities is Better and Free for personal use"
Version: Excellerator 1.0a
Any improvement to Excel is welcome
Its not free
Why pay for this when ASAP Utilities is so comprehensive and free for personal use.
"I'd like to try it, but I'm running Vista."
Version: Excellerator 1.0a
Got a Windows 7 version?