Excel Merger can add up specified cells in different Excel File. When you have lots of Excel files with the same format, such as some sale workbooks from the branches of your company. How to add up each cell in all the workbooks. (For example, How to add up all A1 cells of all workbooks.) Excel Merger can do this for you. You only need to follow 4 simple steps to do this.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Output data from a selected range of cells to a single file.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Rename files and folders in bulk.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Merge MS Excel documents along with analyzing and editing data.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Move, add, replace, re-format, manipulate, and query delimited ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize your files by adding tags to them.
- Join, multiplex, merge and combine VOB files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Monitor your file folders.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate and manage passwords through text, xml, pdf, xls, or h...
- Delete duplicate and unique cells in Excel.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Find, copy, print, create, query, edit DBase, Paradox, Access, ...
- Protect your files from being executed, viewed, changed and del...