Essential NetTools is a set of network scanning, security, and administrator tools useful in diagnosing networks and monitoring your computer's network connections. NetStat: displays a list of your computer's inbound and outbound network connections, including the information on open TCP and UDP ports, IP address, and connection states. NBScan: a powerful and fast NetBIOS scanner. NBScan can scan a network within a given range of IP addresses and list computers offering NetBIOS resource-sharing service, as well as their name tables and MAC addresses. PortScan: an advanced TCP port scanner that allows you to scan your network for active ports. HostAlive: a network monitoring tool that periodically checks if a host is alive and running network services, such as an HTTP or FTP server.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Controle multiple workstations remotely.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage network with a lot of useful features.
- Monitor and analyze data moving through any Ethernet network.
- Manage your removable media devices.
- Gather data about your network.
- Store important network utilities in one place.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get the security patch for Simple Network Management Protocol.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Monitor the status of any Web site or computer on your network.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage all PCs in your network from the comfort of your own wor...
- Scan for nearby Wi-Fi access points and gather data on them.
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Offers all you need to monitor internet connections"
Version: Essential NetTools 4.3 build 259
Whis this application you can monitor every aspect of an internet connection. Both in a easy and comprehensive way. And without a hevy payload on your bandwith. Stabel and does not interfere with firewall and anti-virus (Kaspersky). Recommended
I have no cons for the monmenrt ...
Version: Essential NetTools 3.2
Shows detailed information about what your PC, running applications and background processes are doing. The tools come with a fair range of configurable options. Potentially a very useful application for building ACL's; as well as helping debug basic windows-type network/application problems. (you'd want a sniffer and an application developer to find more serious problems.)
The interface is sleek, and easy to use. The built-in help gives good information on each tool and how to use it, but doesn't explain all the configuration options available.
"need to check your net activity , this is the one to use"
Version: Essential NetTools 3.2
i got this due to a DOS attack orrriginating from my home network . with this software i mannaged to trace the prom and rectify it , im also a op on a share hub, this prog has been very useful to trace connections etc