From Friedrich Datentechnik:
Erics TelNet98 (64-bit) is the sophisticated Telnet and SSH client for Intranets and the Internet. Features include: Windows Sockets based ANSI and SCO-ANSI compatible terminal emulation with an easy to use interface. Support of telnet and SSH protocol as well as IPv4 and IPv6. Support of ANSI color and PC scan code. Large substantial scroll back buffer, built-in file transfer, answer back function, automatic connect and logon. A lineprinter emulation, telnet file objects with shell extension. Session logging, quick direct connect mode, transfer of local environment. A full ANSI command reference as well as custom terminfo and termcap drivers are included in the package. User definable screen resolution and key codes, Application Programming Interface, and Policy Editor.
What's new in this version: The new version supports Windos 8 and Windows Server 2012
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Establish cross-platform access using a multi-session terminal ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Control a remote terminal over Telnet/SSH protocol.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Optimize remote Linux server administration.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Dial into the Internet and transfer files with this program.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Deploy a Telnet and SSH client for Windows.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform ANSI, SCOANSI, VT100, or WYSE60 terminal connections.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Connect to various terminal based clients.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content