From FBF Sistemas:
The software ErgoFellow has 17 ergonomic tools to evaluate and improve workplaces conditions, in order to reduce occupational risks and increase productivity. The software was developed by FBF SISTEMAS in 2009 and it is very useful for ergonomists and for all professionals in the area of occupational safety and health. It's also very good for educational purposes.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 features faster calculation.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Teach your children to take breaks from the computer with this ...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Remind yourself to exercise and do various exercises while sitt...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Prevent repetitive stress injuries.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Open and close your your CD- and DVD-rom using menu or shortcut...
- Monitor, optimize, and improve your system performance.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Eliminate the stress of looking down at keyboard while typing w...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Improve your credit score.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Correct, restore, and balance the color quality of digital imag...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Documenting, developing, improving &managing business processes...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Get detailed interpretation of your Celtic zodiac sign to bette...
- Find suitable link partners and make your site a valuable resou...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content