CNET Editors' reviewThough touted as a system to help you avoid repetitive strain injuries, ErgoEnterprise Single User's features don't always flow well together. A wizard helps you determine Personal Settings, which are used to determine break and alert frequency. The tray icon, which is divided into two parts, monitors keyboard and mouse usage levels and notifies you when a break is needed. Video exercises are a nice touch, but unlike similar programs, you can only queue up a single exercise rather than a set of exercises for longer breaks. Usage statistics for a session, with graphs for keystrokes, mouse activity, and other areas, are found in the Personal Analyzer, but no information on what the statistics mean. Menu options offered from the system tray icon include text instruction on program usage, workstation setup, and correct posture, though not all the features it references are included in this version. The gargantuan download size (41 MB) doesn't seem warranted for what this program offers, and there are more flexible and less expensive options for any user looking for a guide to ergonomic correctness.
ErgoEnterprise Single is used by companies to provide workspace education, computer-based training, and real-time ergonomic monitoring of all keyboard and mouse activity. This includes: monitoring computer usage patterns over time; and alerting users when to break high-risk trends in repetitive keyboard of mouse usage. Less sophisticated software products only count keystrokes and / or measure time. ErgoSentry's unique, patented algorithms measure rest against work in real time. It provides a finely-tuned monitor of true computer usage as a function of time. Employee support alerts (ESA) indicate when to take micro-breaks from keyboard and/or mouse activity. This is the Single user version. It does not include ErgoSure, Discomfortnotes and some other features that are network features.
Version 5.50.12 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Prevent repetitive stress injuries.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Understand the aspects that lead to and prevent RSIs.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Control up to 4 computers form a single mouse and keyboard.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Display meaning of Turkish words captured by your mouse pointer...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Automate mouse clicking by triggering specified color.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.