Envelope Printer is the quick and easy way to print addresses on envelopes. Type in the address, then press the print button. It's that easy and that fast! You can also save addresses for easy loading for future use. It works with four standard envelope sizes: #10 business envelopes (4-1/8" x 9-1/2"), #6-3/4 personal envelopes (3-5/8" x 6-1/2"), European size DL (110 mm x 220 mm), and European size C5 (162 mm x 229 mm). These are the four most standard size envelopes. Envelope Printer also comes with a variety of art to decorate your return address or you can add your own 100 x 100 pixel custom image. It uses standard fonts as recommended by the USPS.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 is a maintenance release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Store addresses and print envelops or labels.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Maintain a database of addresses and print envelopes.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Automate moving client network printers between servers and net...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Download the driver for the Epson Color Stylus 600 for Windows ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Download the driver for the Epson Stylus Color 400 for Windows ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Send print jobs to a printer over the Internet.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Print various document into multiple pages.
- Manage start menu, desktop, and applications.
- Create and track your exercise routines.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get the LaserJet printer drivers for DOS applications.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
Version: Envelope Printer 1.4
Easy to get see screen and address
Doesn't print in the middle of the page. And there isn't a way to adjust this. Also, way too many add on softwares. If I wanted a coupon clipper and games I would look for it. I don't need this additional crap in an envelope program
What is the point of this software if it doesn't print properly.
"Not much to it"
Version: Envelope Printer 1.3.01
It's easy to use
Not a lot of letter sizes, it lacks fonts
I will wait for an update
"Great simple printer"
Version: Envelope Printer 1.13.05
Simple! It prints the addresses in the right place. Far easier than trying to use a word processor. Free version works great. I purchased the full version to allow saving of addresses.
None. An upgrade could add user inputting of envelope size.
Now I look forward to printing envelopes. If you are looking for simple, reliable, fast, non-batched printing this is a steal.
"Easy use, needs more features"
Version: Envelope Printer 1.13.02
Easy to enter and print an envelope
Does not allow selection of fonts for return address (only 2 to choose from, I could not use my letterhead font). Would not allow saving of address's during trial
If all you want is a plain Jane envelope it is a great program, but if you want something in particular it will not work. I will not be using it.
"VERY nicely done"
Version: Envelope Printer 1.12
It just works, even the trial edition is more than adequate to evaluate it.
No bar code printing from what I could see.
Very clean piece of software, nicely done.
Version: Envelope Printer 1.12
easy to use
limited amount of possibilites
nice enough for beginners
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: