Engineering Power Tools is powerful productivity software for professional engineers. Over 70 programs and data tables are integrated into one package. The programs solve a wide variety of common engineering problems quickly and easily. Eliminates wasted time, hunting for the right formula and performing repetitive manual calculations. Categories include Math, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, and Structural. Networkable.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Software for electrical & automotive engineering.
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Solve engineering problems, perform repetitive manual calculati...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Perform electrical design and analysis of power distribution sy...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage your month-to-month personal finances.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Turn your computer to an interactive physics laboratory.
- Know your future and the positive and negative aspects of your ...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This a very helpful engineering fundamental resource with easy to use panels"
Version: Engineering Power Tools 1.9.8
Many materials and everyday situations are included as well as a comprehensive unit conversion list that are greater enhanced by a small purchase price.
I am not to thrilled about the visual basics used in the interface. I wish the various tools and computations were all inclusive in one window with less pop-up panels.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content