Engineering Power Tools is powerful productivity software for professional engineers. Over 70 programs and data tables are integrated into one package. The programs solve a wide variety of common engineering problems quickly and easily. Eliminates wasted time, hunting for the right formula and performing repetitive manual calculations. Categories include Math, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, and Structural. Networkable.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Calculate the reactions in two props holding a bar when forces ...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Manage your plumbing, electrical, or heating business with this...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Solve engineering problems, perform repetitive manual calculati...
- Plot implicit equations and display functions, derivatives, etc...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Model civil structural engineering and industrial piping projec...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create reinforced steel and concrete frames for vertical/horizo...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Use a multi-app calculator program designed specifically with t...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Generate PDF, Word, and XML forms.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Help students understand and work with fractions.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Solve voltage drops in circuits or feeders.
- Eliminate many of the tedious calculations required by machinis...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This a very helpful engineering fundamental resource with easy to use panels"
Version: Engineering Power Tools 1.9.8
Many materials and everyday situations are included as well as a comprehensive unit conversion list that are greater enhanced by a small purchase price.
I am not to thrilled about the visual basics used in the interface. I wish the various tools and computations were all inclusive in one window with less pop-up panels.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content