Endicia for Mac is your complete USPS postage-printing solution. Easily feed one through your printer, it'll come out with postage. Domestic and International mailing labels are generated easily with the correct postage. No guessing or over-paying, pay the correct postage amount every time. Print your own postage, instantly. Use just like stamps. New Make-Your-Own feature allows you to just type in a postage amount and print. No more writing out forms by hand. Right form, every time. New customs forms no longer require a physical signature (as of May 14, 2007).
What's new in this version:
- There are no more restrictions on reprint. You can now do reprint on a different day than the print date.
- Fix for printing letter envelope postage for certain international countries including South Korea.
- Fix for long running post-process AppleScripts that execute during an XML/URL driven print.
- Fix for rounding error in USB scales that return 3 significant digits.
- Fix for an issue displaying proper pricing for custom Priority Mail rat...
See all new features »