From Electronics Genius:
From: http://www.electronicsgenius.com Electronics Genius identifies resistors, capacitors, chokes and coils by their letters, colors and markings instantly with just a few mouse clicks! Identifies all these components; RESISTORS: Ceramic Wire Wound, Mica, Carbon Precision and Standard, Numbered, Surface Mount, Variable, CAPACITORS: 5 Band Axial, Feed Through, Numbered Disk, Colored Disk, Tubular, Mica, Postage Stamp, Button, JAN, AWS, Silver Mica, Mylar, Epoxy Resin, Polyester Film, Tantalum, INDUCTORS: Colored Dots, Standard & Precision Numbered, Military Chokes, and Colored Bands. Version 1.0.68 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Rearrange words to find anagrams that are relevant, meaningful,...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Determine the value of resistors and small capacitors.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Design low-pass and high-pass filters from one to ten poles.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Test your electronics resistor.
- Calculate resistor/capacitor colors and values.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Reveal hidden pictures by solving puzzles.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create and customize batches of folders quickly and easily.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Play a 2D colors game.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Capture, store, organize and spread your documents.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create and design spare part catalogs and technical documentati...
- Record and analyze student attendance.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Ok, but is crippled"
Version: Electronics Genius 1.0.68
Seems helpful for basic component markings
Is crippled. 80-90% of functionality is disabled, and the product description is not up front about that (misleading). They want $40 for uncrippled version.
Ok for basic part identification. Shareware is not really correct description. This is a LIMITED DEMO.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: