From Electronics Genius:
From: http://www.electronicsgenius.com Electronics Genius identifies resistors, capacitors, chokes and coils by their letters, colors and markings instantly with just a few mouse clicks! Identifies all these components; RESISTORS: Ceramic Wire Wound, Mica, Carbon Precision and Standard, Numbered, Surface Mount, Variable, CAPACITORS: 5 Band Axial, Feed Through, Numbered Disk, Colored Disk, Tubular, Mica, Postage Stamp, Button, JAN, AWS, Silver Mica, Mylar, Epoxy Resin, Polyester Film, Tantalum, INDUCTORS: Colored Dots, Standard & Precision Numbered, Military Chokes, and Colored Bands. Version 1.0.68 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Guide your ball through valleys and inlets to a hole and win th...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Consolidate your ordering, customer database and cash register ...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Dress up PC dolls in Windows to create pictures of Judy.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Ok, but is crippled"
Version: Electronics Genius 1.0.68
Seems helpful for basic component markings
Is crippled. 80-90% of functionality is disabled, and the product description is not up front about that (misleading). They want $40 for uncrippled version.
Ok for basic part identification. Shareware is not really correct description. This is a LIMITED DEMO.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: