In Electronic Signature Field one or more fields can be set to be signed by the Signature Field. As long as the field values are not changed, the Signature Field displays a valid icon. If one of the values is changed by any user, the field displays a warning that the signature is no longer valid. The signature field contains an encrypted value of signed fields to make sure no tempering with the signature is possible.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.5 has improved validation.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Plan your combat against life or game battles.
- Perform various cryptographic calculations.
- Learn the basics of ArchiCAD 11.
- Give algebra expression and get result from a single field.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Learn how to lose weight without damaging health.
- Convert measurements between different units.
- Perform complex calculations with high precision.
- Find out your energy sign on the base of Vesta placement in you...
- Generate random data/event in batch mode.
- Calculate your body mass index.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content