A simulator (ESS) for the education of electric control techniques (sequence control) is developed for more easy learning, spreading the studies outside the laboratory (home or school), and increasing the ratio of active participation. By using ESS, the control experiments in content of the course electric control techniques are executed in more safety atmosphere. Therefore, the students will able to set up different applications that they wonder and see results easily. Moreover, student s self confidence and their interest to the course will increase. In particular, they will consciously and willingly participate to the laboratory studies.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Learn how to play hundreds of guitar chords.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn and memorize a set of facts in a question-and-answer form...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Try to learn Hiragana Hieroglyphs using this software.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read and learn over 6 kinds of percentage problems.
- Simulate a chemistry lab and interact with animated lab equipme...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn vocabulary and memorize Spanish words.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Learn more about common errors including software traps, runtim...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn all kinds of facts about the states of the union with thi...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Give your first-grade reader a boost mastering the Top 100 Sigh...
- Improve your knowledge of the basic math.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Learn concepts of IP addressing.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content