Software POLAROGRAPH.com (former Polar) is virtual polarograph and general electrochemical simulator. It analytically and digitally simulates voltammograms (polarograms) on virtually any mechanism at 9 electrode geometries (planar, spherical, semi-spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical, microdisc, thin film, and rotating electrodes) in over 5 techniques (linear sweep and CV, DC, normal pulse, differential pulse, and square wave voltammetries). It also simulates effects of charge current, resistance, noise, electrolyte, stripping time, stripping potential, pH, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Simulate polarograms analytically and digitally.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Rebate tracking software for savvy shoppers.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Control and audit data on your Web site.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Manage and organize clients, accounts, appointments, e-mails, s...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: