Editra is a multi-platform text editor with an implementation that focuses on creating an easy to use interface and features that aid in code development. Currently it supports syntax highlighting and variety of other useful features for more than 60 programing languages. It can also be easily extended through plugins written in Python. See the projects homepage for more details.
What's new in this version:
- Fix unable to edit file extension associations on Linux systems (issue 745).
- Fix issue with duplicated @ symbols inserted by generic completer (issue 743).
- Fix some Unicode handling issues in log handler.
- Fix bug in Tango art provider fallback code which could end up looking in Default theme instead of Tango theme directory for mime icons.
- Fix PyDeadObject errors related to failed destruction calls by AuiManger.