From EL34 Software:
What's new in this version:
- Much improved Lua syntax coloring
- Much improved Lua function popup
- Added Lua-style comments to commenter
- Fix Ruby syntax coloring to not lock up
- Much improved C/C++ function popup parser
- Add support for UTF-8 BOM encoding.
- Fix mixed up Replace/Find, Replace All and Replace In Selection buttons in Find
- Undo Replace All
- Fix an occasional crash if window closed after function popup and prototyper both get used <... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Manage Freebox HD from your Mac: change programs, list them or ...
- Update your Links LS Macintosh to version 1.1.1.
- Print font samples & all characters & key commands.
- Fast text editor.
- Browse the latest tips, tricks, and hacks on MacTips.org Web si...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- GNU Emacs text editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: