Ecoute has a lot of cool features, and only focuses on playing your iTunes library. Save your computer's memory!
Stay connected with your friends and share your music tastes using last.fm, Twitter and Facebook.
Ecoute is incredibly minimal! All your music goes into one window, which can be minimized a lot.
Configure shortcuts in order to get a better control on your music. You can also enable the Apple Remote receiver and control Ecoute with it.
The 'Desktop Controller' is a customizable widget that lets you control your music. Themes will be available from our 'Theme Center' soon.
Find music videos/lives of any tracks using YouTube integrated search, display lyrics and sing your favorite tracks.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.6 added Growl 1.3+ support with Sandboxing. Improved artworks loading. Fixed a bug when running on OS X 10.8 and above.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Submit your music listening habits to AudioScrobbler.com.
- Share, sync and discover music.
- Elegant and beautiful music player.
- Floating iTunes controller w/Growl, Last.fm...
- Music player with streamlined layout, search, library managemen...
- Control iTunes via keyboard shortcuts and the menu bar.
- Control any app with the remote control.
- Auto start remote iTunes servers on your LAN.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: