EasyPlanEx is both a simple and powerful tool that performs capital budgeting. It is a self-contained non-spreadsheet software that solves four key issues related to using spreadsheets: It automatically evaluates up to thousands of scenarios, instead of evaluating only one project configuration; It performs risk analysis (Monte Carlo) considering probabilities for uncertain variables, instead of only considering given values; Modeling is carried out by using statements like Sales=Volume*Price, instead of using cryptic formulas that are prone to hiding errors; Its documentation feature and transparent modeling facilitate team work and reviews by upper levels. Thus, project profitability is increased, project risk is measured, modeling errors are significantly reduced and comprehensive and updated project documentation is provided. Interface language can be selected: English/Spanish). Tutorial videos and introductory self-learning course are are included (Spanish).
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 includes additional options to handle values of variables when automatically transforming a report by month to a report by quarter, semester or year. The complete list of options is the following: initial value, sum, sum of rate, last value, average, weighted average, ratio, growth and growth%.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Calculate the return on investment for any scenario.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Monitor your investments and stocks on Yahoo Finance from your ...
- Get assisted in planning, budgeting, operational, and investmen...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize and create a formal business plan.
- Open and view GIS/CAD or raster image files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage any project professionally with drag-and-drop ease.
- Analyze financial information to check investments in stock mar...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage and analyze business performance of your company or team...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, edit, and debut ASP projects.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: