CNET Editors' review
Bitbuster's EasyPhotoImager can resize, convert, and add watermarks to images, singly or in batches, and create thumbnails. While it offers no Help file, it's relatively easy to use, with all its settings on the front page. If you've used image-editing tools before, we doubt you'll have any trouble figuring it out. But true beginners may want to look for something simpler or with more support. EasyPhotoImager is compatible with Windows XP to 8. Recent updates include drag-and-drop capability, real-time preview, improved image resizing, and Windows Explorer-style folder navigation.
EasyPhotoImager's user interface opens on the Settings tab. Attractive colors distinguish each control box: Re-Size Settings, Watermark Image Settings, Watermark Text Settings, and File Output Settings/Image Effects. We added batches of files to the Files tab by dragging and dropping and by browsing. To apply any process, we simply had to check or uncheck its box and mark the appropriate settings. We started by watermarking a batch of JPEGs using EasyPhotoImager's default watermark and text, though we could browse to our own images or specify any text, as well as position the watermark using X and Y axes; change its size, font, or transparency with sliders; expand it to fit; and even rotate it. Under the File Output Settings, we could specify image file types, serialize our images or add prefixes and suffixes, and more. EasyPhotoImager also displays image metadata below the Preview. The Image Effects are simple, just sepia and grayscale conversion. The image resizer is also quite simple, just Max Width and Height, plus a check box to make all the images the same size for thumbnail duty. When we'd set everything up, we pressed Make All. Almost immediately our finished files appeared in the destination folder, each neatly watermarked.
EasyPhotoImager works quickly, and it does a good job. It has all its tools and settings right up front, which many users will appreciate. And we don't want to drive away beginners from this free image editor, either! It's not difficult to figure out, but some experience with other image-editing tools will come in handy.
EasyPhotoImager allows you to create thumbnails images to easily resize thousands of images. You can also take pictures from a folder and convert the images from a graphic format to another graphic format. Support for jpeg gif bmp emf tiff wmf png icon exif is offered. You can also create icons to easily add watermark images. Many other features as realtime preview and drag&drop
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.1 added drag and drop feature, new Windows Eplorer folder navigator, print feature, and improved resizing feature and real-time preview.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- View your images with multiple editing features.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Apply your watermarks to multiple files to protect your copyrig...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Preview and extract images stored in .mpo files.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: EasyPhotoImager 1.15
That it can make watermarks on our fotos
is a special good idea-at these times, when
we put our fotos everywhere. It s`easy with this prg.
Its a nice peace of work-and free.
Not much. The Graphic is not super-
Overall a nice and friendly program
Thanks to the author
"A little unpractical"
Version: EasyPhotoImager 1.1
Have fine options- And its free
It seams like You have to do every job twice--pick a pic --and then it goes to pic a pic again.
Ok product--for this price