From Yellow Mug Software:
EasyFrame lets you easily slap a frame or border on your photos. Why stick to boring old rectangular photos when you can make them a whole lot more interesting with minimal effort? EasyFrame comes with a nice collection of frames. In addition, it is extensible with your own frames.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4.5 now works on MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Enhance and edit your photos and videos.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Generate multi-frames photo with drag & drop.
- Create a continuous tone screen that results in a classic old p...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Distribute Coppermine easily.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Harmonize and create amazing 3D content.
- Full-featured screen snapshot utility.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Add beautiful filters and styles to your photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Combine pictures and effects to create amazing images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Add a frame and signature to JPEG images. Reduce file size and ...
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Photo app to manipulate images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: