Easy MP3 Audio Mixer is an easy-to-use but powerful program for mixing MP3 audio files. You can record your mixed music to MP3 directly. The program supports MP3, OGG, WMA, and WAV file formats.
More Products to Consider
- Record custom remixes of your favorite music.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert WMA, MP3, or OGG files and record them on audio CD.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Mix and record songs in MP3 format.
- Create, record, and edit your own music.
- Convert your analog music into digital formats.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record, playback, and publish voice comments or audio to your W...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Edit your tunes or remix MP3s on your computer.
- Record, edit, mix, convert, cut, and join audio files and creat...
- Organize and manage your music into one or multiple libraries.
- Record your computer's audio streaming into WAV and MP3 formats...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create your own audio projects.
- Capture and convert various audio files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Easy MP3 Audio Mixer 2.01
Looks simple but....
Again, no instructions.
The interface looks very simple. Easy to see volume controls and so forth. But it doesn't explain how to set up to mix two sound clips together. Do you use the top boxes or the bottom boxes???? who knows? I've tried it all and still no recording plays back. And windows media player does play mp3....but I get no sound. checked vol control, still no sound. Just a few simple instructions included with the download would have been very helpful. I'm sure it would be great...but I'm still empty handed and I only have two very small projects to do. And with only 7 days trial who can wait for support team to get back to you. I lost two days of trial in the first hour by just clicking it off and on again. So let's not assume the general population just KNOWS how to set it up to mix.